Now playing

Montag, 7. Februar 2011

New Books


A couple of days ago, my girlfriend told me that our local antiquity/book store had some books by Stephen King for sale. Everything they sell is always so cheap (we suspect that the owner is in fact a very rich guy who only owns that store because he loves old stuff so much), so today I went for a walk there. The weather was perfect and I needed some fresh air after nearly a week of being sick. I bought the four books pictured. Actually I wanted to buy two more but they were so heavy and big that I discarded one I already own (although in an inferior paperback edition) and one that didn't sound so interesting (something about sex games).

The Hemingway book I accidentally stumbled upon. I was asking myself beforehand whether they sold any English books, and as soon as I looked around, that one sprung into my eye. So I just took it with me on a whim, thinking I really need to read more classic authors. All in all, the four books cost me 10€, I don't know exactly which one cost how much but I guess the hardcover books are 3€ each and the Hemingway one 1€.

Reading is sexy!

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...