Now playing

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

Happy New Year

Inspired by this great blog I've been regularly reading for a while, I'll do a similar Happy New Year's post here.

Biggest Event of 2010 for me was probably taking the JLPT in early Decembre. The year wasn't that eventful, with University strolling along as ever (except for a tightened schedule in August/Septembre, since I had to pass a lot of exams this time), and nothing much else happening. I was pretty insecure before taking the test, even though I studied heavily for it, especially the last few weeks in Novembre. After taking it, I felt a little relieved. I couldn't read all of the Kanji properly, but could guess most of the ones I didn't know and I had not much trouble with reading/listening comprehension. The results will be sent out in early February and I'm looking forward to them.

Biggest Purchase of 2010 except for a lot of food was my new TV. I've had my old huge TV long enough and now I've finally joined the world of HD-TV and BluRays! I've also just ordered my first one, The Omen III. It should arrive in two days and I'm already excited!

Music That Made Me Feel Like It's 1993 again in 2010. Uh well. None I guess, since I've been in a desperate need for new music since quite some time now. I've been listening to more Jazz/Fusion recently, but I still need more music. MORE.

Music That Stuck in My Head and Refused to Leave in 2010. Except for the annoying Vuvuzelas during the World Cup (which you can't count into music anyway) was, similar to Mr. Foreign Salaryman, SNSD. But not their Genie song, for me it was Gee. Warning, listening to it will make you feel disgusted, ashamed and ecstatic all at the same time.

Biggest Food Related Discovery in 2010 was probably the Chocolate Cake we tried to make in Octobre. Creating it was a pain and it looked disgusting, but after resting a day in the fridge, it didn't taste so bad at all. Too bad I didn't take any pictures.

Best Post of 2010. Yes, I just read through all of them. As you've probably noticed, the minority of my posts exceed the "Funny picture - funny sub-text" size (which I kind of intend to change, I'm just not that great a writer), and this one is no different. It's my favorite one nonetheless.

That's all for now. I've still got a post in the writing about the books I read in 2010. Maybe I'll post it in a couple of days, if I'm not too busy with University (which is starting again tomorrow).

By the way, I'm trying to change the language of my posts to English. No particular reason and I don't even know if I'll keep it that way. Later~

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...